lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] lwip mailing list name RFC

From: Adam Dunkels
Date: 08 Jan 2003 14:06:00 +0100

Hi!

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:05, Jani Monoses wrote:
> lwip-users seems just fine to me
> it would be great if the sics admins could help by subscribing those on old
> lwip
> list..or should people subscribe again?

I also vote both for moving over to Savannah and for the -users name. I
can get the list of people subscribed to the current defunct list - is
it possible to automatically subscribe them all to the new list, or
should we send them a letter telling them to resubscribe? There are
currently 271 subcribers, so manually subscribing them one by one seems
a bit tedious :-)

I can probably set up a static HTML version of the old list archives and
see if I can get some search stuff working there.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam/