lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] Shared library

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] Shared library
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:34:52 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Kieran Mansley wrote:

> On 24 Oct 2002, Adam Dunkels wrote:
> > I think a better way would be to add a new directory under /proj, say,
> > /proj/unixlib, and leave unixsim and minimal as they are. I'm not sure
> > how many who would use lwIP as a shared library, compared to using it as
> > a "static library", i.e., just integrate it with their current project.
> > So leaving those two examples intact probably is a good idea.
>
> Yep, ok, I'll do that when I get the chance.

Done.  However, it's not been tested very thoroughly, so it's definitely
best seen as an example.  If anyone does try to use it and finds problems,
let me know and I'll fix them asap.  Also, the README is pretty sparse,
so if you try it out and spot anything that's missing and would be useful
for others feel free to add it.

Thanks

Kieran