lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #57976] TCP data communication broken due to ACK trans

From: Praveen Kumar
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #57976] TCP data communication broken due to ACK transmission delay
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 08:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Simon,

Thanks for quick reply.

We are not seeing this issue in initial communication state.
We are seeing this issue when the ECU goes to sleep and wakeup. After ECU wake
up, TCP sync will be sent from ECU and start the communication again. In this
cycle, the communication is not going well.

I will call tcp_close() before ECU goes to sleep. After that i will call
tcp_bind(), tcp_listen() & tcp_accept() and when ECU wakes up, it will send
SYNC message again and starts transferring the data. From the second cycle
which explained above onwords, we are seeing the communication issue.

I have tried in different ways to solve the issue but i couldn't. I removed
tcp_close() and other followed functions mentioned above but still issue is
not resolved.

Here i attached the TCP logs(pcap)files for your reference.
Please check and suggest something to resolve our issue.

Regards,
PraveenKumar.

(file #48566, file #48567)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: Cycle1_No Issues in TCP comm.pcap Size:716 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/Cycle1_No Issues in TCP
comm.pcap?file_id=48566>

File name: Cycle2_TCP Comm Fail.pcap      Size:618 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/Cycle2_TCP Comm Fail.pcap?file_id=48567>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?57976>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/