lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #55598] Clean shutdown and restart support

From: Ashley Duncan
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #55598] Clean shutdown and restart support
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:41:48 -0500 (EST)

I also would like to see this change.  Even if it was an optional
configuration.  An example is we can run our application on real embedded
hardware or on Windows/Linux using the tap interface.  When on the PC, the
code needs to be able to exit the application and shut down.  Asan always
complains about the tcpip thread memory not deallocated at shutdown, but that
seem to be all that is left after closing sockets and network interfaces etc.
I guess all services would need a de-init function as well.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?55598>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/