lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #57346] TCP stop working

From: Benjamin K
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #57346] TCP stop working
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 02:19:12 -0500 (EST)

I've actually I very similar problem. In my case I implemented a virtual
network interface to send raw ethernet frames to an UART connected WLAN
module. The module it self has no LwIP stack active, but sends out all the
incoming data from the µC board and all received data are sent back to the
LwIP stack.

In my case the problem occurs as soon as the WLAN gets unstable (wlan client
moved too far away from access point) and suddenly the connection drops. After
WLAN reconnection, the LwIP side is broken. Ping'ing the device is still
possible (ICMP seems to be not affected) but TCP/IP is not working any more. I
will analyze the problem in more depth in the next days, may be I can provide
some more detailed information.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?57346>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/