lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #55987] lwip_recvmsg does not return sender's address/

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #55987] lwip_recvmsg does not return sender's address/port
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:19:37 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #55987 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #3:

OK, another vendor creating version confusion. I hadn't really followed the
update espressif did although I saw they did update. As it seems they mixed
2.0.3 with a temporary (not release) git snapshot and in addition to that did
more changes instead of working with us to get good changes mainlined.

This should work for official lwIP, but obviously not for what espressif marks
as 2.0.3...

--> closing as invalid

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?55987>

  Message sent via Savannah