lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #13508] Implement IPv4 Address Conflict Detection

From: Jasper Verschueren
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #13508] Implement IPv4 Address Conflict Detection
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 04:22:42 -0400 (EDT)

The patch looks good. I found one more error in the /prot/acd.h in the enums.
I attached a patch with your changes and the enum correction. I also removed
the @param netif from acd_stop comments.

We are not using IPv6 so I did not check if it's dual stack safe.
I have enabled IPv6 on my system and made it compiling, but did not setup any
IPv6 stuff. We are not planning on using IPv6. The ACD code is still
functional but I never aqcuired a IPv6 address so I could not check how the
ip_addr_isany handles this. Does this need more testing?

It took a while to find out how I should compile the lwip code with the lwip
cmake in contrib. Maybe adding a small overview in a readme would be helpful
:). Or is it somewhere and did I not find it?

We would like to use the same compile warning options as you, were can I find
them?

(file #45137)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0001-ACD-AUTOIP-fix-compile-warnings.patch Size:7 KB

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?13508>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/