lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #9525] httpd: add Websocket support

From: Sakari Kapanen
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #9525] httpd: add Websocket support
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 16:25:24 +0300

Hi all,

Unfortunately I have not had time to work on this - probably it would need some rethinking in order to better fit the lwip interfaces and be more useful.

If anyone would like to tackle this, feel free to do so. My contribution would probably have been ~splitting the proposed websocket code to a separate file and adding only minimal changes to httpd.c. However this isn't probably optimal.

Best regards,
Sakari