lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #54281] DHCP request send on reboot does not contain h

From: Jasper Verschueren
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #54281] DHCP request send on reboot does not contain hostname option
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 07:39:38 -0400 (EDT)

We have a server separate from the gateway that contains both a DNS and a DHCP
server. It's a VMhost but I cannot access it and I do not know the specifics
of the operating system on the host. It is maintained by an IT firm. We know
that it is a windows server but don't know the version, we do think its a 2012
or more recent.
I could ask them, if this isn't enough information. If it isn't, could you
give me the exact specs that you need? So I only have to contact them once
(they charge for everything...).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?54281>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/