lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #25821] lwip_recvfrom failed to reset sock->rcveve

From: sahil bandar
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #25821] lwip_recvfrom failed to reset sock->rcvevent, communication lost sync totally
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:32:23 +0530

Hi Sir,

Sorry for off topic comment. I have tried to upgrade lwip to version 2.0.3. It's upgraded successfully. but while I am running that build, I am getting runtime error saying: 'netif is not up, old style port?'. This error is throws from dhcp.c file. I am not getting what I have to do for that.

Thanks,
Sahil