lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #8680] Add support for LwIP static route table

From: David van Moolenbroek
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #8680] Add support for LwIP static route table
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 20:56:55 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #9, patch #8680 (project lwip):

FWIW! Here is what I came up with today. I've tested this version of the hook
for two of the three purposes I had in mind (routing with gateway in case of
router that does not advertise itself properly, routing with local address in
case of multiple assigned ranges on the local network, and -yet untested-
selection of a preferred router in the presence of multiple). Compared to
Pradip's patch, I believe my version is closer to the IPv4 hook in that it
checks local networks first. Also, it uses the destination cache the same way
as the regular (ND-router based routing) case. But I for one would be just
fine with Pradip's version of the hook (with the bug fixed) too, although I
have no use for any of the rest either.

(file #39217, file #39218)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0001-ethip6-forward-correct-error-code.patch Size:1 KB
File name: 0002-nd6-add-LWIP_HOOK_ND6_GET_GW-hook.patch Size:2 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8680>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/