lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #9176] Increment ip.drop when dropping due to NULL n

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #9176] Increment ip.drop when dropping due to NULL netif
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 21:38:17 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jcunningham
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None

Details:

This is a patch for a modification I've used in my LwIP port to track IP drops
when no netif is found.  Incrementing ip.drop in this case seems appropriate
because ip.drop is incremented in the other places that increment
mib2.ipinaddrerrors and mib2.ipindiscards.  In addition, being able to detect
these drops when not using mib2 is useful

I wanted to double check this was correct usage of ip.drop before submitting.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 29 Nov 2016 09:38:15 PM GMT  Name:
0001-Increment-ip.drop-when-dropping-due-to-NULL-netif.patch  Size: 941B   By:
jcunningham

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=39104>

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9176>

  Message sent via/by Savannah