lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Lwip AJAX JSON customization

From: sabiostechie
Subject: [lwip-devel] Lwip AJAX JSON customization
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 03:37:42 -0700 (MST)

 what are the Customization  needed to lwip to accommodate ajax website
inside it!!!

I am have an ajax website with json combination. My website contains total
of 9 files

image_a.png
image_b.png
image_c.png
export.png
logo.png
data_basic.json
Phase_data.json
ajax.js
index.html

The implementation has been tested in local host and is working fine on
Internet Explorer, Fire Fox & Chrome. Now, when I port the website to Lwip
server by updating "fsdata.c" and "fsdata.h", it works fine on Firefox and
the update is happening without a glitch. But when I use Internet Explorer,
the page loads for the first time & then crashes and fails to update there
after. Finally, when I use chrome, the loads for the first time & then
crashes & update fails. If I refresh the page, the entire lwip web-server
crashes. This issue happen only when i use chrome browser.

my httpserver contains
fs.c
fs.h
fsdata.c
fsdata.h
httpd.c
httpd.h

any help in the above issue is appreciated,
Thank in advance