lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #37376] Netif removal and active PCBs

From: Valentino
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #37376] Netif removal and active PCBs
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 16:00:51 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release:
            lwIP version: 1.4.0

Details:

I'd like to know if there is clean method to remove all the active PCBs due to
an netif_remove call.

I do it in this way:

1) I've added a nsapi value (a value that identifies the used netif for the
PCB) to the pcb struct
2) I've extended tcp.c with the implementation of the status callback called
by netif_remove
3) When the netif is removed I set the nsapi to an invalid value
4) In the tcp_slowtmr I check the status of nsapi value of the PCB and if it
is invalid I remove the PCB.

Is this the correct way? Could you please give me any advice about the correct
way to do it?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?37376>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/