lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #36300] PPP CHAP stack requirements reduction

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #36300] PPP CHAP stack requirements reduction
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 19:04:20 +0000

Hmm, making the heap mandatory is not my favourite. I'd make this at least
optional since I want lwIP to support devices without a heap.

Can't we reuse/share another PPP-internal buffer?

Oh, and added to that: although the PPP code is not in best shape everywhere,
we try to keep changes to the original code (samba pppd) as small as possible,
while applying your patch probably brings us more differences. I'll have to
think about that...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?36300>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/