lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:55:42 -0400

>As noone seems to have objections, can we proceed? I found a howto to
>convert from CVS to git, but as I'm not a project leader, I can't do the
>work, I think.

I'm not a developer and feel there's no point in objecting, but I will add
that as someone who updates weekly or so and keeps running the latest CVS
HEAD in my development, git will be less convenient for me as we do use CVS
in house.  I will have to install git and learn the basics, which might not
be much, but it's still something to do as it's not part of my daily
toolset.

Bill