lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #32417] TCP_OVERSIZE seems to have problems with (fast

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #32417] TCP_OVERSIZE seems to have problems with (fast-)retransmission
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:03:16 +0000

I'm having a hard time reproducing this in unit tests and the code seems
correct to me: pcb->unsent_oversize always represents the oversize bytes in
the last unsent segment. If segments in the unsent queue are ordered by segno,
the 'last_unsent' segment does not even get changed by the fast-retsansmission
code: (fast-)retransmitted segments get sorted in to the before 'last_unsent'
and thus pcb->oversize_left should not get changed in this scenario.

Reading the code doesn't get me anywhere, too. MK said he (or she?) was using
1.4.0 RC2 and line 437 fits to CVS HEAD's line '#if TCP_OVERSIZE', too...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?32417>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/