lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:38:48 +0200

Alain Mouette wrote:
> Could you please remind us, of what is been realy new in this 1.4.0
> release?

See the changelog file (http://) and the savannah bugs/tasks/patches marked for
1.4.0. It's rather too much to write it down here...

> Is/will the new http server ready?

Yes, it will. Actually, it's pretty stable and usable already (at least I'm
using it:). I'm not sure though if SSI and CGI work correctly, since I didn't
find the time to start working on that. However, I need SSI (and maybe CGI,
too) in my next product, so it will work with 1.4.0 (or shortly after).

Simon