lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #26528] TCP listen won't connect when FIN, ACks are re

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #26528] TCP listen won't connect when FIN, ACks are received first
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:41:04 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release:
            lwIP version: CVS Head

Details:

This is new - probably with the SYN/FIN changes I've seen pass by.  I rolled
back to a few months old code to verify the problem goes away, which it does,
and it returns when updating back to HEAD.

It happens when the PC has a connection terminated by lwIP and the PC is
sending FIN,ACK packets.  Then the lwIP system is started and lwIP will not
connect.  In fact, lwIP will not respond to any FIN,ACK, or later, any SYN
packets which occur as part of a PC timeout and a reconnect attempt (by the
application).

I can send a PCAP, but it's just a list of FIN,ACKs from the PC with no

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26528>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/