lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] memory alignment in 32bit architecture

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] memory alignment in 32bit architecture
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:13:51 +0100

Kieran or dhcp-code developers?

your opinion?
anyway, i will try suggested patch on monday!

message for Kieran:
i checked differeneces between lwip130 and cvs head: realy many
changes and bug fixed... for 131 version we should have all open bugs
fixed?
i'd like to have new release and start works for socket2... i want to
try to give my help!

bye
piero