lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash

From: pweb . ing
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] SYN flood attack - lwip crash
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:15:49 +0100

hi kieran

i forgot to tell you something about my application.

i have a task which doesn't block forever in "accept" after a creation
of listener socket: i used a "select" above 3 listener, which loop
with a timeout, and unblock when a new connection is required on a
listener; i check the select var, and call accept without block
(typical multi socket synchronization implementation in unix )

do you think it could be related with the issue and the bug we are discussing?

bye
Piero