lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] PPP problems: IPCP (NOT) obsolete option

From: Alain M.
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] PPP problems: IPCP (NOT) obsolete option
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:09:01 -0200

Michael Head escreveu:
I've attached my login record to this email. If you want practice in translating PPP packets you can review what I've done. I'm trying to log in to AT&T network using a GSM modem. You'll see the dial and other things. Eventually you'll see the AT&T network ACK my transmission of user name and password. So I guess that the password has been accepted. But the IPCP fails in exactly the same place as you, although maybe not for the same reason.
Could be :(
Where did you find the document you used to translate the 81 06 00 00 00 00 83 06 00 00 00 00 byte string? It is not in RFC1332..?
It is hard to find, this may help as a start:
<http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/reskit/intwork/inbb_ras_svot.mspx?mfr=true>
<http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/protocol/ppp.htm>
Do you have any suggestions where I can find a sample program that gives an example porting of lwip to some micro or other?
I was asking just for that in a different thread

Alain