lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #22613] IGMP iphdr problem

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #22613] IGMP iphdr problem
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:41:35 +0000

Update of bug #22613 (project lwip):

         Planned Release:                         => 1.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have implement a small and basic rtp client/server (no real processing,
just an mpeg4 image sent, and the client check "sequence number" to see if
there is some lost packets). Like this, we can test the multicast features in
lwIP (it is based on socket layer, like this, all layers are tested). With it,
I have test the patch I proposed, and it seems ok.

I attach it here the rtp.zip file, and I would like to add it to contrib. Is
there any objections?

Last, I think we should add...

#ifdef PACK_STRUCT_USE_INCLUDES
#  include "arch/bpstruct.h"
#endif
PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN
PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT;
PACK_STRUCT_END
#ifdef PACK_STRUCT_USE_INCLUDES
#  include "arch/epstruct.h"
#endif

around struct igmp_msg. Comments?

(file #15279)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: rtp.zip                        Size:28 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22613>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/