lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] ethernetif.c HANDLE error

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] ethernetif.c HANDLE error
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:38:07 -0500

Jonathan, Piero:

It is my understanding that NO checking is done on the return value of
low_level_output()... it looks to me like the return value is passed back up
the call chain and then eventually ignored by tcp_output. I think you could
return ERR_END_OF_THE_WORLD_IS_AT_HAND without effect. ;)

Am I mistaken perhaps?

- Jim