lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7490] Add return value to sys_mbox_post
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:00:24 +0000

> >check the good behavior for recv_tcp in api_msg.c
>
> Perhaps I'm wrong, but the err_t returns by recv_tcp is not
> checked in tcp_input (tcp_in.c, line 308), so, this is
> sys_mbox_post (and not "trypost") which have to be call

Hmm, but then the whole stack can lock up when one TCP netconn  recvmbox is
full, which is what we wanted to fix with this check.

So either we have to solve this in tcp_in.c or set the netconn that missed a
packet to a fatal error mode (and maybe already abort the pcb?) so that the
connection is aborted.

Any thoughts about that?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7490>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah