lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] RE: [task #7017] Implement DNS client

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: [lwip-devel] RE: [task #7017] Implement DNS client
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:22:35 -0500

Yes Frédéric, fine with me. I've been following along as best I can but I'm in
Berlin this week on business so I haven't been able to try the lasest changes
out... But I trust you guys. ;)

Thanks for jumping in and helping out with this.

- Jim

__

James M. Pettinato, Jr.

Software Engineer

E: address@hidden | P: 814 898 5250

FMC Technologies Measurement Solutions Inc.
1602 Wagner Avenue | Erie PA | 16510 USA
Phone: 814 898 5000 | Fax: 814 899-3414
www.fmctechnologies.com