lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20900] Potential crash error problem with netconn_pee

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20900] Potential crash error problem with netconn_peer & netconn_addr
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:53:27 +0000

Ok, I propose two solutions (I join two files, but not in diff format, but in
a text file with part changes, it was more readable):

1/ (gettcpaddr.txt) this solution is based on the fact that only tcp part
need a protection (since raw & udp pcb can't be deleted by tcpip_thread). This
idea is to just add a do_gettcpaddr in api_msg.c, and a netconn_gettcpaddr in
api_lib.c (used by netconn_addr and netconn_peer to reduce code).

2/ (getaddr.txt) this solution is based on the idea to do all current
processing in tcpip_thread. Both netconn_addr and netconn_peer are merged in a
same code (netconn_getaddr in api_lib.c, and do_getaddr in api_msg.c): I
wasn't sure that adding a "do_getpeeraddr" a "do_getlocaladdr" should be
better.

My preference is for the first solution, but give me your points of view...

(file #14358, file #14359)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: getaddr.txt                    Size:3 KB
File name: gettcpaddr.txt                 Size:4 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20900>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/