lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7143] Clean up opt.h

From: Jared Grubb
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7143] Clean up opt.h
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:53:04 +0000

> comments like "Default: 0" seems a little bit "strange" since the default
value is just after

I've never used these auto-documentation tools (the whole /** thing), so I
was imagining maybe these comments would get parsed out for something. If not,
then I'll just strip them.

> Note, there is some others options which are in the module header file, and
not in opt.h, to make them less "visible", to avoid that any new users change
it without know what he do. You can see that like options for "advanced" (???)
users.

I didn't know that! :) It would be nice to document those. I figure opt.h can
be THE documentation for the standard options (as opposed to using the wiki)
since that file is somewhat volatile, but "advanced" options could be put in
the wiki maybe?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7143>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/