lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] RE : [lwip-commits] lwip CHANGELOG src/api/tcpip.c src/incl

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: [lwip-devel] RE : [lwip-commits] lwip CHANGELOG src/api/tcpip.c src/include/ipv4...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:20:47 +0100

Yes, but in fact, the problem is more that "lwip_stats.link.recv++;" is already
done in driver low_level_input() AND in ethernetif_input(). I suppose the good
thing to do is to remove these calls from tcpip.c and from ethernetif_input().
I will patch like this...

Ok for you ?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA