lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #3168] Handling UDP/TCP PCBs upon netif address change

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #3168] Handling UDP/TCP PCBs upon netif address change.
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:05:43 +0000

Update of bug #3168 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                likewise => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #4:

Yes, at first glance it looks like we need to implement an error callback in
the udp_pcb similar to the tcp one.  At the moment only receive callbacks are
supported on UDP.

By adding that we could then close the defunct UDP connection, call the error
callback, and be done.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?3168>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/