lwc-list

[Lightweight C++] Do you want to learn me better?

From: Yani K
Subject: [Lightweight C++] Do you want to learn me better?
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:02:16 +0200

Good Day, my Friend!

I am looking for a man who can make me happy. I want to hear the
whisper of tender words in my little ears every morning I wake up. I
want to feel the tender touches of his strong hands every evening when
we are alone. I want to smell his  perfume and to see him
smiling when we are together out in the restaurant enjoying each
other. I want to make his life a miracle... I am looking for a husband
and I am here: http://datingforalonelys.com/myideallove
If my words found an answer in your soul, I am waiting for your
note...

Bye!

Yana K