lwc-list

[Lightweight C++] Breaking News!

From: Kurtis Boudreaux
Subject: [Lightweight C++] Breaking News!
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 04:14:57 -0400

Company: Premium Petroleum
Trade Date: Wednesday, Sept 6th 2006

To all our valued readers, here's a pick that is

going through the roof this week and next a

MASSIVE PR Campaign is underway!!!
In the hugely lucrative Oil sector, Premium

Petroleum has the recipe for HUGE GAINS!!!

Ticker: PPTL
Current price: $0.013
Target price: $0.05
Recommendation: STR0NG BUY

Why is this stock getting our highest buy rating

you ask !!

A, Oil production in Alberta, Canada is up

61percent over the past four years, now producing

roughly equal to the production of Texas. And is

expected to more then double in the next few

years.
B, It's only a few weeks away before they announce

the results on one of thier drilling sites, expect

some very big news from this company. The time is

now, your one thousand can easily turn into three

with this one! We all know the state of our

world's energy needs, so in the upcoming weeks,

our analysts have predicted this one to be a no

brainer!

Trade smart and WIN!!!
Put This On Your Screen For Wednesday And Smile...

lwjjxfbsucvnfrxtqplsemsgwqehetsxwcgudygkybclfn
iqhvkjfjijmhxwrpphty
imqdmidqyhrpkwunitfcwnkusvbdg
qmkygjxychqdg
hwdpsnumyeiohekomnrfuhckctarxrhknpmbdflfhnnjj
ixvlrptpcvkyobwtlmdfknmwc