lwc-list

[Lightweight C++] nuiao

From: Tresha Lockett
Subject: [Lightweight C++] nuiao
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 04:56:39 -0700

D g ea m r H l om q e O k wne v r,

Your c g re c di u t doesn't matt r er to us!

If you OW z N r h ea k l e y st m at q e and want I u MME p DIAT f E c d as x h to s p pen y d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L a OW w ER your mont a hly p i ayme u nt v s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea g ls g we have T f OD k AY:

$ 4 z 90 , 00 i 0 a r s l n ow a u s 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 3 d 70 , 00 k 0 a u s l m ow a w s 3 , 5 d 5 %
$ 25 a 0 , 00 o 0 a x s lo l w a a s 3 , 7 u 5 %
$ 2 b 00 , 00 e 0 a q s l r ow a s s 3 , 9 g 0 %

V l isi i t o p ur web s h it u e

Tresha Lockett , Ap x pr z ov c al M v ana w ge n r

Im not happy about the way this operation is going, I said
unhappily. Spooning up the almost tasteless gruel that appeared to be
the staff of life in this place.