lout-users

RE: latex formulas into lout

From: David Duffy
Subject: RE: latex formulas into lout
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 11:31:56 +0000

That particular task would take hour or so in vim rewriting as
%s/lim _/{lim} above/
%s/\\to/-->/
%s/\\infty/infinity/g
etc

one annoyance is \text{} eg first line

{\displaystyle {\text{If }}\lim _{x\to c}f(x)=L_{1}{\text{ and }}\lim _{x\to
c}g(x)=L_{2}{\text{ then:}}}

becomes

If @Math {{{lim} above {x --> c}} f(x)=L sub {1}} and @Math {{{lim} above {x
--> c}} g(x)=L sub {2}} then:

Another will be {\frac {A} {B}} to "{A} over {B}"

Enjoy ;)