lout-users

Re: latex formulas into lout

From: Daniel Ajoy
Subject: Re: latex formulas into lout
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 00:40:46 -0500

I was thinking of all of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_limits

On Mon, 01 Jul 2019 23:12:03 -0500, David Duffy <address@hidden> wrote:

Daniel asked:

Is there a way to convert latex formulas into Lout?

How many equations, with what complexity of layout? Someone may have written a
script that will partly do this - I don't think it would be that hard - but I
suspect you would have to finish it by hand. I don't have such a program (the
equations I have converted were done by hand from Word Perfect, where the
language is v. similar to eqn/troff), but someone else may have.

2c, David Duffy.