loco-dev

[Loco-dev] re:We’d like to present you a spec ial offer.

From: Reynaldo Sirico
Subject: [Loco-dev] re:We’d like to present you a spec ial offer.
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 04:14:14 +0480

Dear Customer.

With the start of the Christmas season we’d like to present you a special offer.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!

Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.

Click here to make order.
http://www.jeygooden.hk

Order now and save on your medication.

Best regards,