lmi

Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master a6ecf891 2/2: Analyze TOMS 748

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master a6ecf891 2/2: Analyze TOMS 748
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:04:55 +0200

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 11:28:58 -0400 (EDT) Greg Chicares
<gchicares@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

GC> מנא מנא תקל ופרסין

 Baader-Meinhof in action: I've just recently learned about this phrase,
after seeing a wonderful picture of Naryshkin (of the Russian security
council (in)fame) on the background with "Nürnberg" written on it, and now
I see it everywhere, even in the commit messages!

 BTW, I'm still alive (although, as typical during the French election
season, even more depressed than usual), but I was just waiting to get the
latest transfer in order to be able to confirm its reception before
replying to your last email, but we still haven't received it as of today,
so I didn't send my reply neither. I'll still do it now, probably, as I
wanted to explain yet another reason for the delay with my patches and I
probably shouldn't wait for even longer.

 Best,
VZ