lmi

Re: [lmi] Replacing md5sum.exe [Was: Sharing git repositories]

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Replacing md5sum.exe [Was: Sharing git repositories]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 23:02:27 +0100

https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/117/commits/97aa7faa88f919b3a4f48bbca515a7f31ae79625

GC> + std::string const test_text =
GC> +     "The couple bought a lot of vegetables and paid with a cheque.
They\r\n"
GC> +     "did some sightseeing, but it was too hot outside. In a park they
met\r\n"
GC> +     "a colleague and had a dinner romantically. After the meal they\r\n"
GC> [...]
GC> +     "coast and saw interesting places. In the evening every building\r\n"
GC> +     "was lit."
GC>
GC> Just curious.

 I don't really know neither, but I think it's from some language course as
Ilya also used it another project as a kind of Lorem Ipsum. I could ask him
about this or you could replace this with something more immediately
recognizable. I've already used one of the quotes I love for wxHTML
pagination tests[*], but there are a couple of other quotable books left...

VZ

[*]
https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/blob/501e55f949725fd47bc14ddd7e7e059d376d387c/tests/html/htmprint.cpp#L134