lmi

Re: [lmi] Recursive variables in mustache templates

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Recursive variables in mustache templates
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:45:29 +0200

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 16:57:10 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

[...implementing recursive expansion in Mustache-like templates...]
GC> Thanks, it would be great if you could do this.

 Sorry for the delay, but I've finally done the required (trivial) changes
in https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/119

 As you can see, I had to remove an existing unit test which explicitly
checked that variables inside variable expansions remained unexpanded, but
other than that there were no surprises.

 Please let me know if you have any questions or comments,
VZ