lmi

Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master 210257a 7/9: Source a script in a makefil

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] master 210257a 7/9: Source a script in a makefile
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 22:54:54 +0200

--------------------------------------
GC> > diff --git a/gwc/parent.make b/gwc/parent.make
GC> > index 81fd3eb37..d6a8ca50b 100644
GC>
GC> I can't get it to apply:
GC>
GC> /opt/lmi/src/lmi[0]$git apply --check eraseme
GC> error: patch failed: gwc/parent.make:23
GC> error: gwc/parent.make: patch does not apply

 Oops, sorry, I've copy-and-pasted it from the terminal and of course this
mangled the patch by replacing tabs with spaces.

GC> Could you send the patch by another means, such as an attachment?

 Attached to this message.

 But the patch is not really supposed to be used (e.g. it doesn't update
the comments in parent.make), it was only supposed to be an illustration of
what I proposed to do.

 Regards,
VZ