lmi

Re: [lmi] How InputSequenceEditor::remove_row() works

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] How InputSequenceEditor::remove_row() works
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 00:08:39 +0000

On 2019-03-30 19:03, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...]
>  So, after all this discussion, I'm probably not going to do anything for
> now [...] But doing nothing looks like a wiser decision in the case
> of such uncertainty, so this is what's going to happen, at least for now

This is wise.

> and at least if you don't give me any other arguments for doing something
> else.

What I really want is first-class C++ support for multidimensional arrays,
because once you think of data as multidimensional, many useful things
(like "delete a row" become easy. In InputSequenceEditor::remove_row(),
what I had difficulty understanding wasn't the loop body; it was how the
loop counter worked.

But that's an argument for changing C++, not wx.