lmi

Re: [lmi] Branching to replace XSL-FO

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Branching to replace XSL-FO
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:22:23 +0200

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:59:31 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
GC> Will you rebase the final result on current lmi master?

 I've now addressed the issued mentioned in this thread before and pushed
the newly rebased branch to GitHub. Again, this does mean that you should
delete (or hard reset, but deleting is simpler) your existing "vz-no-xslfo"
branch and recreate it after doing "git fetch vz-remote".

 I will *not* rebase this branch any more, unless you explicitly ask me to
do it, so in the future this shouldn't be necessary any longer and you
could just do

        $ git fetch vz-remote direct-pdf-gen-master:vz-no-xslfo

to fast-forward your local branch in the future if you are not on it or

        $ git pull --ff-only vz-remote

if it is your current branch ("pull" combines "fetch" and "merge").

 One of the changes I'd like to do is removing all mentions of
"xsl_fo_command" which is not used any longer, including from the
configuration file created by install_msw.sh and a GUI test checking this
setting. Please let me know if you have any objections to me doing this.

 Of course, also please don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems with
updating to the latest version of my branch.

 Best regards,
VZ