lmi

[lmi] Automated GUI testing

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] Automated GUI testing
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:01:43 +0000

We've been discussing automated GUI testing off the list for some
time. Little of this discussion involves personal or proprietary
information, so let's move it here.

AIUI, the riskiest issue is changing the build system, so let's
start there. What sort of changes would be wanted? Would any deep
changes in the production system be necessary? or is this simply
a matter of creating an additional target, representing (e.g.)
the current system with extra automation built in?

Will we need to incorporate a newer version of wx?