lmi

Re: [lmi] A validating schema for wxxrc?

From: Václav Slavík
Subject: Re: [lmi] A validating schema for wxxrc?
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:27:55 +0200

Hi,

On 28 Jul 2012, at 10:40, Greg Chicares wrote:
> which lists only <orient> and <label> as wxStaticBoxSizer properties, and
> gives <flag> as a property only of 'sizeritem', 'spacer', and wxWrapSizer.
> But I'm not sure that's meant to be exhaustive,

It is for the object kinds documented there.

> so I wondered whether a
> schema for WXXRC exists...and google pointed me to this mailing list. Did
> we ever settle the question whether a schema for WXXRC can be written?

I think a RELAX NG schema is possible. It couldn't cover custom extensions,
obviously, but the rest could be validated. The nature of the syntax (allowed
content of <object> depends on the value of the "class" attribute) makes it, as
far as I can tell, impossible to validate it with XML Schema, though.

Regards,
Vaclav