lmi

Re: [lmi] Intermittent unit-test failure

From: Václav Slavík
Subject: Re: [lmi] Intermittent unit-test failure
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:12:20 +0200

Hi,

On 13 Jun 2012, at 13:20, Greg Chicares wrote:
> which calls CreateProcessA() and WaitForSingleObject(); is there a flaw
> in the way those msw functions are used?

FWIW, I don't see any myself.

I did find a thread where somebody else describes similar symptoms, but there
wasn't any explanation or solution:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2061735/42-passed-to-terminateprocess-sometimes-getexitcodeprocess-returns-0

You don't check for failures of any of the win32 calls in there, it would be
interesting to know if anything failed. I couldn't check it myself, because I
can't reproduce the problem, neither on Win7 nor XP, compiled with MSVC nor g++.

Regards,
Vaclav