lmi

Re: [lmi] wx-2.9.2: "bug in wxDatePickerCtrl: m_date not in sync"

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] wx-2.9.2: "bug in wxDatePickerCtrl: m_date not in sync"
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:59:38 +0200

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:31:33 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2011-06-19 22:47Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
GC> > [lmi patch corresponding to http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/67990 ]

 Sorry, the changes in this revision were not enough to actually fix the
bug. I only tested them under Windows 7 and not XP but it turns out that
the latter behaves differently (and incorrectly) so I had to update the fix
in http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/68027, please use a snapshot
containing at least this revision if you want to test this code.

 Sorry for the first incomplete fix,
VZ