lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] wxHTML table header alignment

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] wxHTML table header alignment
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:19:21 +0100

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:05:13 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> > GC> A stray thought: maybe we should use wxLaunchDefaultBrowser instead
GC> > GC> of wxHtmlHelp.
GC> >
GC> >  It was possible to do this before, wxLaunchDefaultBrowser() just makes it
GC> > simpler, so this shouldn't really change anything for this question. But
GC> > it's indeed much more common to show help in the (users default) browser
GC> > rather than doing it inside the application itself nowadays.
GC>
GC> Would wxExtHelpController take care of that in the best way?

 This would probably be the simplest way when switching from
wxHtmlHelpController as they have almost the same API. But I don't know
whether it has any advantages for LMI compared to just opening the external
browser on the help contents page as LMI doesn't seem to use neither help
index nor provide a search command in help menu as one of the main added
benefits of this class is support for these commands.

 Regards,
VZ