lmi

[lmi] failure when reading use sample data

From: Vaclav Slavik
Subject: [lmi] failure when reading use sample data
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:39:03 +0100

Hi,

I'm unable to use the sample.* files from
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lmi/lmi-data-20050618T1440Z.tar.bz2
any more with the current CVS sources.

When I try to load sample.db4, I get this error:

---------------------------
Error while loading document.
Filename: C:\opt\lmi\data\sample.db4
Message: File 'C:\opt\lmi\data\sample.db4', which is required for the
product selected, is not up to date or is corrupted. It should contain
302 elements, but it actually contains 307 elements. Try reinstalling.
Other products might work in the meantime.
[file ../ihs_dbdict.cpp, line 153]

[file ../product_editor.cpp, line 90]
---------------------------

And when I try to create a new illustration, I get this:

---------------------------
Unexpected end of product data file 'c:/opt/lmi/data/sample.pol'. Try
reinstalling.
[file ../ihs_proddata.cpp, line 156]

Is there a newer version of these files somewhere?

Unfortunately I don't know since when is this happening, the thing that
I did on LMI lately didn't require me to open any files when testing the
changes. I have a working LMI binary dated 2008-08-01, but that's too
old to be useful in narrowing it down...

Thanks,
Vaclav