lmi

Re: [lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] wxGTK issues [Was: product editor patch]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:14:54 +0000

On 2008-04-10 12:49Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
> Greg Chicares wrote:

[your
  s/wxControlWithItems/wxItemContainer/
change]

>> Is this the only issue that prevents compiling with wxGTK?
>
> Yes (it's my platform of choice, so I'll notice breakages quickly and
> this is the only local patch I had to apply).

Committed 20080507T1301Z. I figured I'd better get this into HEAD
now so that it'll build OOTB for the folks outside who are trying
to use GNU/Linux:
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2008-05/msg00001.html
as well as to save you and Vadim the hassle of maintaining any
local patch.

As of today, the only thing left in my queue from your omnibus
product-editor patch
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?6411
is the xml empty-element optimization that we agree isn't urgent:
  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2008-04/msg00002.html
It affects regression testing, so I'll put it aside until we
change xml output in some other way someday.