lmi

Re: [lmi] product editor grid and axes selection controls

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] product editor grid and axes selection controls
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:03:20 +0000

On 2008-01-21 18:48Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:

> I found another issue with keyboard navigation in MultiDimGrid
> control.

Thanks for the in-depth analysis. I think it'll be much easier
for me and my coworkers to reach the best conclusion if we put
it off until we can build the new product editor ourselves and
play with it on our own computers. Otherwise there's too much
risk that we'll change our minds when we actually do see it in
action--we've talked about it here, but haven't gotten close
to an agreement.